APS : Wednesday, 25 October 2017
ALGIERS-Finance Minister Abderahmane Raouya on Wednesday flew to London to partake in an Algerian-British Conference on financial services scheduled for Thursday, announced the Finance Ministry in a communiqué.
Raouya is a on a visit to London at the invitation of the Lord Mayor of the City of London, said the source.
The minister is accompanied by a delegation composed of managing directors of public and private banks and insurance companies, representatives of major groups (like Sonatrach and Sonelgaz) and financial institutions (like COSOB and Algiers Stock Exchange), as well as young start-up leaders.
Participants in this Conference will make presentations on cooperation prospects in the financial and banking fields.
Furthermore, discussion panels will focus on innovative mechanisms of economy financing and the financing of innovation and start-ups.
Meetings with senior British officials and visits will take place at London Stock Exchange and TechCity.
“The Conference will be an opportunity to share experiences, present investment and partnership opportunities in Algeria, and discuss cooperation between both countries’ economic operators,” said the source.
The event will also be an opportunity for networking between various participants.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune