APS : Wednesday, 25 October 2017
ALGIERS-Finance Minister Abderahmane Raouya on Wednesday flew to London to partake in an Algerian-British Conference on financial services scheduled for Thursday, announced the Finance Ministry in a communiqué.
Raouya is a on a visit to London at the invitation of the Lord Mayor of the City of London, said the source.
The minister is accompanied by a delegation composed of managing directors of public and private banks and insurance companies, representatives of major groups (like Sonatrach and Sonelgaz) and financial institutions (like COSOB and Algiers Stock Exchange), as well as young start-up leaders.
Participants in this Conference will make presentations on cooperation prospects in the financial and banking fields.
Furthermore, discussion panels will focus on innovative mechanisms of economy financing and the financing of innovation and start-ups.
Meetings with senior British officials and visits will take place at London Stock Exchange and TechCity.
“The Conference will be an opportunity to share experiences, present investment and partnership opportunities in Algeria, and discuss cooperation between both countries’ economic operators,” said the source.
The event will also be an opportunity for networking between various participants.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization