APS : Saturday, 03 October 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune invited Saturday, in Algiers, the young Algerian experts living abroad to invest in Algeria, mainly in startups.
President Tebboune, accompanied by Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerrad and the deputy minister to prime minister for Knowledge Economy and Startups, Yacine Oualid, made the statement as he visited an exhibition of Algerian startups held on the sidelines of the national startup conference, “Algeria Disrupt 2020,” at the International Conference Centre (ICC).
Tebboune visited the exhibition of some 40 startups, aimed at highlighting the creativity of young Algerian project leaders who show their potential, especially during this period of pandemic.
The president of the Republic spoke with the exhibitors who presented their innovative projects as well as their various concerns.
Tebboune reassured them of the State’s commitment to remove the bureaucratic barriers that hinder their investments.
Approximately 1000 participants take part in this event, including startups, incubators, representatives of government and financial institutions, economic operators, experts, associations, universities and research centers.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation