APS : Monday, 22 February 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Monday has ordered to continue and intensify prospecting for natural gas.
The Head of State, who chaired a restricted meeting devoted to the national gas policy, also insisted on the need to keep to schedules for the improvement of the production capacity of gas fields that are under exploitation.
During the restricted meeting, Minister of Energy Salah Khebri presented a report on the “national conventional natural capacity, the prospects for domestic gas consumption and gas export, as well as the National Renewable Energy Development Programme.”
In this regard, President Bouteflika gave instructions to continue and boost the renewable energy development programme, adopted at the Council of Ministers in May 2015, adding that the programme “must be considered as a national priority.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار