APS : Monday, 22 February 2016
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika on Monday has ordered to continue and intensify prospecting for natural gas.
The Head of State, who chaired a restricted meeting devoted to the national gas policy, also insisted on the need to keep to schedules for the improvement of the production capacity of gas fields that are under exploitation.
During the restricted meeting, Minister of Energy Salah Khebri presented a report on the “national conventional natural capacity, the prospects for domestic gas consumption and gas export, as well as the National Renewable Energy Development Programme.”
In this regard, President Bouteflika gave instructions to continue and boost the renewable energy development programme, adopted at the Council of Ministers in May 2015, adding that the programme “must be considered as a national priority.”
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya