ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika gave Monday instructions to boost the renewable energy development programme, considered as a “national priority.”
President Bouteflika, who chaired a restricted meeting devoted to the national policy in the field of gas, gave instructions to continue and to boost the renewable energy development programme, adopted in the Council of ministers of May 2015, said a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
The head of State underlined that this programme must be considered as a “national priority.”
In this regard, he said that the development of renewable energies is able to “permanently prolong our country’s energy independence and generate a dynamic of economic development.”
President Bouteflika tasked, on the same occasion, the government to give a “particular importance” to the development of petrochemistry.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار