APS : Wednesday, 19 February 2020
ALGIERS- The 14th international show of pharmaceutical industry in Algeria (SIPHAL) opened Wednesday with about 150 exhibitors, the event’s manager said.
In a press conference, Yacine Louber said the SIPHAL show (February 29-22) has brought together some 150 exhibitors, including one hundred Algerians.
The event “shows the importance given to pharmaceutical industry in Algeria. It is a young industry.”
Placed under the theme “securing pharmaceuticals,” the event is attended by the major players and operators of medicine in Algeria, service providers, engineering firms, health professionals and public institutions.
The participants also include pharmacists, representative of hospital pharmacies, industrial pharmacists and students.
It is a “space for discussion and exchange between the different actors of the sector, including laboratories, pharmacists, public institutions and physicians,” Louber said.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار