APS : Thursday, 26 January 2017
ALGIERS- Sonatrach signed Thursday, in Algiers, a memorandum of agreement with the Italian company Versalis (subsidiary of Italian group ENI), and a contract with Indian company, Engineers India Limited (EIL), to carry out studies relating to petrochemical projects.
The memorandum of agreement with Versalis focuses on feasibility studies for the execution of petrochemical complexes in Algeria, and the strengthening of cooperation between the two companies in the field of petrochemistry.
The document was signed by the vice-president of the liquefaction, refining, and petrochemical activity of Sonatrach Akli Remini and the director general of Versalis Daniel Ferrari.
As for the contract signed with EIL, it is about studies and assistance for the rehabilitation of the ethylene unit at the CP1K complex of Skikda.
This contract was signed by Remini and the Executive Director of the Indian companies’ projects, Miraj Sethi.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart