APS : Tuesday, 13 September 2016
RIO DE JANEIRO (Brazil)- Athlete Mohamed Berrahal won a silver medal at the 100m race (T51) on Tuesday, the fifth day of the Paralympic Games 2016, at the Olympic Stadium of Rio de Janeiro.
The Algerian Athlete clocked 21.70, ranking second behind Belgian Genyn Peter, the race’s winner who clocked 21.15, and ahead of Mexican Navarro Sanchez (21.96).
Berrahal’s silver medal is the tenth to be won by Algeria (1 gold, 5 silver and 4 bronze medals).
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea