APS : Tuesday, 13 September 2016
RIO DE JANEIRO (Brazil)- Athlete Mohamed Berrahal won a silver medal at the 100m race (T51) on Tuesday, the fifth day of the Paralympic Games 2016, at the Olympic Stadium of Rio de Janeiro.
The Algerian Athlete clocked 21.70, ranking second behind Belgian Genyn Peter, the race’s winner who clocked 21.15, and ahead of Mexican Navarro Sanchez (21.96).
Berrahal’s silver medal is the tenth to be won by Algeria (1 gold, 5 silver and 4 bronze medals).
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister