APS : Sunday, 25 September 2016
ALGIERS- More than 600 national and foreign exhibitors (from 39 countries) are expected at the 16th SIMA-SIPSA Fair, devoted to breeding and agribusiness, to be held from 4 to 7 October at the exhibition centre Pins Maritimes (Algiers), said Sunday the event’s organizers.
The event, organized for the first time by the International Fair for Agricultural Suppliers (SIMA) and the International Fairs of Breeding, Food-processing and Agricultural Machinery (SIPSA), will present the latest innovations in terms of specificities of regional agricultural branches allowing to support the farmers and breeders in their development.
In a meeting-debate devoted to the exports of agricultural products, the head of SIMA-SIPSA, Amine Bensemmane, said that this alliance will allow providing suitable and efficient solutions for the development of the agricultural resources in the Maghreb and Africa.
The United States, the guest of honour, will be present with about thirty companies which will exhibit their products and solutions in the dairy, seed and irrigation fields, according to Bensemmane.
More than 200,000 professional visitors, notably farmers, breeders, producers and suppliers are expected in this new edition.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار