APS : Tuesday, 21 March 2017
ORAN – More than 500 exhibitors from 38 countries are participating in the international professional exhibition, as part of the 7th North Africa Petroleum Conference (NAPEC 2017),
which opened Tuesday at Oran Conventions Centre.
The opening ceremony was attended by Oran Wali (governor) Abdelghani Zaalane, the representative of Prime Minister Office, Amokrane Mohamed Badreddine, the Vice President of the national hydrocarbon company SONATRACH, Fettouhi Ahmed, the chairman of the National Agency for Hydrocarbon Resources Development (ALNAFT), Sid Ali Betata and representatives of several companies operating in the sector.
The four-day trade event has brought together exhibitors and representatives of world’s leading oil and gas companies, including SONATRACH, Statoil, Gazprom, Repsol, Anadarko, Baker Hughes and Eage, the organizer of NAPEC 2017, Djaafar Yacini told APS.
“NAPEC has become a genuine platform for exchange,” he said, adding “Algeria seeks to build an economic upswing through such events.”
The exhibition is an opportunity for direct contacts between operators, he said.
The organizers expect that NAPEC 2017, the largest hydrocarbon trade event in Africa, would draw about 25,000 visitors, including leading oil and gas firms, as well as companies operating in fields relating to civil engineering, equipment manufacturing, maintenance, refining and drilling, in addition to project developers, consultants, service providers, engineers and technicians.
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie