APS : Monday, 12 November 2018
ALGIERS-Over 500 exhibitors representing various domestic and international car and equipment manufacturers will partake in the 13thEquip Auto Algeria Car Show scheduled on 11-14 March 2019,
Show Curator Nabil Bey Boumezrag announced Monday.
Speaking at a press conference on the event, Boumezrag also announced the presence of 10,000 professional visitors operating in the car industry, equipment, products, service, maintenance and car reparation.
Regarding car maintenance, Boumezrag advocated investment in training to make the sector more professional.
In this connection, he called to multiply car maintenance to develop this “promising”, especially as the national vehicle fleet is composed of more that 52% of 20-year vehicles.
“This sector allows young generations to launch their own investments through public support mechanism,” said Boumezrag who stressed the need to invest in spare parts manufacturing.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne