APS : WEDNESDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- The 15th edition of the International Public Works Show (SITP) opened Tuesday, at the Exhibition Palace (Pin Maritimes) in Algiers,
with the participation of 300 exhibitors including 104 foreign ones from 12 European and Asian countries to partake in this event taking place until 2 December.
The participating countries are China, the guest of honor, present with 17 companies operating in the sectors of public works and major art works, in addition to Italy, represented by 30 exhibitors, France (19 exhibitors), Germany (15), Portugal (11), Turkey (5), and Poland (2) to which are added representatives from Iran, India, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands and Spain.
Major public and private Algerian companies are also present in this professional show, notably Cosider Group, ERTHB Group, the National Company for Public Works Materials, and companies manufacturing prefabricated structures.
Speaking at the opening of this 15th edition which is themed “Achievements, Projects and Challenges,” the minister of Public Works and Transport Abdelghani Zaalane said that this economic event is taking place as the government is working to implement the programme of the president of the Republic in its sections mainly relating to the strengthening of socio-economic achievements.
“The large participation of foreign partners in this exhibition shows the attractiveness of the Algerian market,” underlined the minister.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation