APS : Saturday, 23 March 2019
ORAN (Algeria)- More than 310 exhibitors from over 20 countries will take part in the 22nd international trade show of hospital furniture and medical equipment (SIMEM),
to be hosted by Mohamed Benahmed Covention Center of Oran (432-km west of Algiers) on April 10-13, the event’s organizers said.
Some 310 exhibitors from more than 20 have confirmed their participation, however, the list remains open for others, according to the sources.
In addition to Algeria, the event will bring together companies from various parts of the world, including Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, China, Korea, Poland, Austria, USA and India.
The four-day show will shed light on rescue equipment, physiotherapy and orthopedic equipment and supplies for, hospital furniture, dental products, as well as laboratory and medical imaging equipment.
More than one hundred Algerian companies are taking part in the event to promote national products in the field, especially hospital furniture.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo