Ouargla: About 200 exhibitors at International Hassi-Messaoud Expo
APS : Tuesday, 15 November 2016
HASSI MESSAOUD (Ouargla)- About 200 national and foreign exhibitors are taking part in the 6th International Exhibition of Oil and Gas Product and Service Providers (15-17 November) which opened Tuesday in Hassi Messaoud (80 km east of Ouargla).
Devoted to the professionals of the hydrocarbon sector, the fair brings together industrial groups and companies specialized in the different fields of oil and gas activity, including drilling, maintenance of facilities, support services, civil engineering, telecommunications, construction, refining, hygiene and safety in addition to the protection of the environment.
This economic event constitutes a “real” opportunity to Algerian and foreign professionals (officials, executives, managers and consultants) from about twenty countries, including China, Russia, the United States of America, Poland, France and Canada, to present their products and services in addition to their expertise in this field, said the event’s organizers.
The fair will also be an appropriate space for the Algerian companies (public and private) and small and medium companies (SMEs) as well as young promoters to exhibit their articles and services, and promote their national product, added the source.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée