APS : Tuesday, 15 November 2016
HASSI MESSAOUD (Ouargla)- About 200 national and foreign exhibitors are taking part in the 6th International Exhibition of Oil and Gas Product and Service Providers (15-17 November) which opened Tuesday in Hassi Messaoud (80 km east of Ouargla).
Devoted to the professionals of the hydrocarbon sector, the fair brings together industrial groups and companies specialized in the different fields of oil and gas activity, including drilling, maintenance of facilities, support services, civil engineering, telecommunications, construction, refining, hygiene and safety in addition to the protection of the environment.
This economic event constitutes a “real” opportunity to Algerian and foreign professionals (officials, executives, managers and consultants) from about twenty countries, including China, Russia, the United States of America, Poland, France and Canada, to present their products and services in addition to their expertise in this field, said the event’s organizers.
The fair will also be an appropriate space for the Algerian companies (public and private) and small and medium companies (SMEs) as well as young promoters to exhibit their articles and services, and promote their national product, added the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum