APS : Sunday, 18 October 2020
ORAN (Algeria)- The steel complex Tosyali of Bettioua, Oran (432-km west of Algiers) has exported 18,000 tonnes of reinforcing bars and 400 tonnes of iron wire to Canada, the communication unit of the complex said Sunday.
The export of various products from the steel complex, the seventh operation of its kind this year, was carried out last weekend from the port of Mostaganem to the ports of Oshowa and Sural in Canada, the source said.
In November, it is planned to export 5,000 tonnes of iron wire to Romania, the third export of such products from the complex to that country.
It will also export reinforcing bars to Senegal from the same port, according to the source.
Tosyali complex has exported more than 49,000 tonnes of reinforcing bars this year to Great Britain, Canada and the USA, about 3,000 tonnes of iron tubes to Angola and 3,000 tonnes of iron wire to Senegal.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries