APS : Thursday, 18 February 2016
ORAN- The western province of Oran will host an international meeting on world tourism statistics by mid-September, announced Thursday in Oran Minister of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry Amar Ghoul.
It is an annual meeting organized by the World Tourism Organization (WTO) to discuss a defined theme and held each time in a different country.
International experts and representatives of international tourism agencies and institutions will be brought together to debate issues relating to the sector.
During Oran’s meeting, the participants will address issues relating to statistical data on world tourism and the developed systems for tourism statistics.
Amar Ghoul promised to consider a proposal made by the senior executives of Starwood hotel chain on the holding of a meeting in Oran between representatives of the hotel chain and the operators and investors in the field in Algeria to examine partnership opportunities in areas relating to the sector.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار