APS : Thursday, 18 February 2016
ORAN- The western province of Oran will host an international meeting on world tourism statistics by mid-September, announced Thursday in Oran Minister of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry Amar Ghoul.
It is an annual meeting organized by the World Tourism Organization (WTO) to discuss a defined theme and held each time in a different country.
International experts and representatives of international tourism agencies and institutions will be brought together to debate issues relating to the sector.
During Oran’s meeting, the participants will address issues relating to statistical data on world tourism and the developed systems for tourism statistics.
Amar Ghoul promised to consider a proposal made by the senior executives of Starwood hotel chain on the holding of a meeting in Oran between representatives of the hotel chain and the operators and investors in the field in Algeria to examine partnership opportunities in areas relating to the sector.
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères