APS : Saturday, 08 December 2018
ORAN-Over 150 national and foreign exhibitors will partake in the 4th International Agriculture Exhibition of Oran (Agripo Expo) on 23-26 January, organizers announced Saturday.
Organized by “Xposium events” communication agency under the patronage of the Ministry of Agriculture and Local Development, the exhibition, themed “New technologies in agriculture,” will bring together national and foreign companies that will share experiences in agriculture-related areas.
In addition to national participants, exhibitors from Belgium, France, Italy, Germany, Turkey, China, Tunisia and Poland will attend the 4th Agripo Expo. The event is an opportunity to exchange ideas between professionals and lovers of products and new products (demo test, tasting and exhibition) in agriculture-related segments (cultivation, seed, breeding, phytosanitary, veterinary and equipment).
The exhibition aims to support a booming agricultural sector in Algeria by presenting potentialities. Besides, organizers seek to present the potentialities of major agriculture players to a public of professionals and visitors, and inform participants of the latest regulations in the field of agriculture.
The four-day event is expected to attract more than 3,500 professionals and 20,000 visitors.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune