APS : Saturday, 13 February 2016
ORAN-The 2nd edition of the international professional exhibition of industrial safety and environmental “Exposafety” will be held from 17 to 20 March in Oran Convention Centre (OCC), organizers announced Saturday.
This event will bring together decision makers from the sector of industrial and environmental safety, and national and international suppliers in this field, manager of the organizing company “Smart event” Nadjiba Grine said.
Exhibitors will be divided into two categories: the first involves the industrial safety, prevention and protection against malicious acts and fire, as well as the safety of people, property and information.
The second category of includes exhibitors working in the areas relating to the environment, like prevention and protection against environmental risks (pollution, biological, …), health and well-being at work, organizers added.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار