APS : Saturday, 13 February 2016
ORAN-The 2nd edition of the international professional exhibition of industrial safety and environmental “Exposafety” will be held from 17 to 20 March in Oran Convention Centre (OCC), organizers announced Saturday.
This event will bring together decision makers from the sector of industrial and environmental safety, and national and international suppliers in this field, manager of the organizing company “Smart event” Nadjiba Grine said.
Exhibitors will be divided into two categories: the first involves the industrial safety, prevention and protection against malicious acts and fire, as well as the safety of people, property and information.
The second category of includes exhibitors working in the areas relating to the environment, like prevention and protection against environmental risks (pollution, biological, …), health and well-being at work, organizers added.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation