APS : Tuesday, 17 January 2017
ORAN- About 350 exhibitors will participate in the 5th International Food Processing Industry Fair (SIAG), to be held from 2 to 5 March in the Convention Centre of Oran, said Tuesday the event’s organizers.
Organized by the communication agency “Proximity PR,” this edition aims mainly at “contributing to a better knowledge of the potential of the national food-processing industry sector,” the event’s organizer Mahmoud El Hani told APS.
“This edition will be organized under the theme of the promotion of local products, with a focus on ways to export them,” he said.
Several countries will take part in this edition, including France, Spain, Brazil, Turkey, Korea and others. The national companies aspire to export local products to Africa.
This edition will be marked by the organization of conferences, meetings, forums of discussions which will be led by experts on topical issues such as food safety, packaging and potentialities of the national food-processing sector.
SIAG will also allow the establishment of a “B to B” space enabling the Algerian and foreign companies to exchange their experiences and develop mutually beneficial business relations, said the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum