APS : Tuesday, 17 January 2017
ORAN- About 350 exhibitors will participate in the 5th International Food Processing Industry Fair (SIAG), to be held from 2 to 5 March in the Convention Centre of Oran, said Tuesday the event’s organizers.
Organized by the communication agency “Proximity PR,” this edition aims mainly at “contributing to a better knowledge of the potential of the national food-processing industry sector,” the event’s organizer Mahmoud El Hani told APS.
“This edition will be organized under the theme of the promotion of local products, with a focus on ways to export them,” he said.
Several countries will take part in this edition, including France, Spain, Brazil, Turkey, Korea and others. The national companies aspire to export local products to Africa.
This edition will be marked by the organization of conferences, meetings, forums of discussions which will be led by experts on topical issues such as food safety, packaging and potentialities of the national food-processing sector.
SIAG will also allow the establishment of a “B to B” space enabling the Algerian and foreign companies to exchange their experiences and develop mutually beneficial business relations, said the source.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region