Oran : 150 exhibitors at 8th SIAHA 2017 International Fair
APS : Thursday, 23 February 2017
ORAN- A total of 150 exhibitors were present at the 8th International Tourism and Travel Fair “SIAHA 2017” which opened Thursday at the Mohamed Benahmed Convention Centre in Oran ( 432-km west of Algiers), by the minister of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry Abdelwahab Nouri.
Organized under the slogan “Tourism for All,” this edition includes the participation of exhibitors from Algeria and other countries such as Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand, Malaysia, India, France, and for the first time, Iran, according to organizers.
The latest thing of this annual rendez-vous is a stand reserved for health tourism (thalassotherapy, thermalism, aesthetics, fitness, massage, and functional physiotherapy), as well as the organization of “Eductours” travels for professionals, said the director of “Astra” Agency, initiator of this event.
This three-day event aims at promoting hospitality, “Destination Algeria” and products of the summer 2017, encouraging meetings and exchanges between Algerian operators and their foreign counterparts, making national tourism assets known and displaying new products, stressed Douadi Noureddine.
An area of 3,000 square metres is devoted to professionals of the sector of ground, air and maritime transport, tourism offices, representatives of tourism agencies, health resorts, thalassotherapy centres, hotels and restaurants, hotel and tourism training institutes as well as banking and insurance companies.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée