APS : Thursday, 23 February 2017
ORAN- A total of 150 exhibitors were present at the 8th International Tourism and Travel Fair “SIAHA 2017” which opened Thursday at the Mohamed Benahmed Convention Centre in Oran ( 432-km west of Algiers), by the minister of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry Abdelwahab Nouri.
Organized under the slogan “Tourism for All,” this edition includes the participation of exhibitors from Algeria and other countries such as Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand, Malaysia, India, France, and for the first time, Iran, according to organizers.
The latest thing of this annual rendez-vous is a stand reserved for health tourism (thalassotherapy, thermalism, aesthetics, fitness, massage, and functional physiotherapy), as well as the organization of “Eductours” travels for professionals, said the director of “Astra” Agency, initiator of this event.
This three-day event aims at promoting hospitality, “Destination Algeria” and products of the summer 2017, encouraging meetings and exchanges between Algerian operators and their foreign counterparts, making national tourism assets known and displaying new products, stressed Douadi Noureddine.
An area of 3,000 square metres is devoted to professionals of the sector of ground, air and maritime transport, tourism offices, representatives of tourism agencies, health resorts, thalassotherapy centres, hotels and restaurants, hotel and tourism training institutes as well as banking and insurance companies.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea