APS : Thursday, 12 January 2017
ABU DHABI-The Energy Minister Noureddine Boutarfa and his counterparts from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait and the Secretary General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) met Thursday in Abu Dhabi, added the Energy ministry.
The talks, held on the sidelines of the Atlantic Council Global Energy Forum in the Emirati capital city, focused on “the assessment of oil markets and the implementation of the follow-up mechanisms in anticipation of the meeting of the High monitoring committee to be held on 22 January in Vienna,” said the source.
The ministers expressed their satisfaction with “the first effects of the reduction of supply following the last OPEC and non-OPEC last meeting,” added the source.
“Algeria pursues its efforts to maintain the momentum achieved in September in Algiers and stabilize the oil markets on fair prices that are suitable for both producer and consumer countries,” stated the source.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار