APS : Thursday, 01 March 2018
ALGIERS- The National Office of Tourism (ONT) will take part at the 52nd International Travel Trade Show “ITB Berlin,” scheduled from 7 to 11 March in Berlin (Germany), said Thursday a communiqué of the Office.
In addition to ONT, a delegation made up of operators in hotel industry, tourism and trips as well as craftsmen will participate also in this event, said the source.
Stretching over an area of 100m2, the Algerian stand whose design is inspired by the Algerian cultural and architectural heritage will be equipped with necessary means to ensure a better promotion of the national tourist product, said the source.
This event will be the opportunity for the Algerian exhibitors to ensure “the promotion and marketing of the Algerian tourist products,” added the communiqué, pointing out that it will allow “also promoting the destination Algeria, by shedding light on its tourist sites, notably Sahara.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum