APS : Saturday, 22 December 2018
ALGIERS-Minister of Energy, Mustapha Guitouni will take part Sunday in Kuwait in the meeting of the Ministerial Council of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC),
the Ministry announced Friday in a communiqué.
During the meeting, the ministers will discuss the conclusions and recommendations of technical committees, said the source.
Participants will also focus on the situation of the international oil market, said the communiqué.
OAPEC was created in 1968 by Kuwait, Libya and Saudi Arabia. Algeria joined the organization in 1970.
Composed of 10 member countries, the organization, based in Kuwait, coordinates the energy policies draft by Arab countries to boost their economic development.
OAPEC supervises oil development cooperation, collective projects and regional integration.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne