APS : Monday, 29 October 2018
ALGIERS- The national hydrocarbon corporation signed Monday, in Algiers, four agreements, two of which on offshore oil exploration with Italian group ENI and French Total.
Signed on the sidelines of Algeria Future Energy summit, two agreements are on exploration and the assessment of oil potential of Algeria’s offshore basin in both eastern and western parts.
The eastern section of Algerian offshore will be carried out with Italian group ENI, over an area of 14,965 km², and with French Total in the western part (9.336 km²).
The agreements also include the acquisition of 3D seismic data, seismic processing and relevant interpretations, as well as the drilling of an exploration well in each of the two zones.
A third agreement was signed between Sonatrach and Total to identify new opportunities in renewable energies, especially projects with capacities ranging from 12 MWp to 110 MWp.
The fourth agreement was concluded between Sonatrach and ENI about the transfer to the Italian group of 49% of Sonatrach’s interests in three exploration perimeters, namely Zemlet Elarbi, Sif Fatima and Orhoud II.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony