APS : Wednesday, 06 December 2017
ALGIERS- The 98th session of the ministerial council of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) will be held on 10 December in Kuwait,
with the participation of the minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni said Wednesday, the ministry of energy in a communiqué.
During this session, the ministers of energy of member countries of this organization will examine organizational issues and will evaluate the activities of the OAPEC.
The evolution of the situation of the global oil market and the preparation of the 11th Arab Congress on Energy will also be on the agenda of this ministerial meeting, which will also be an opportunity to honour the winners of the OAPEC scientific award for the year 2016, said the source.
The OAPEC is an inter-governmental organization founded in 1968 by Kuwait, Libya and Saudi Arabia, and which Algeria joined in 1972.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea