APS : Sunday, 10 December 2017
ALGIERS- The 99th ministerial meeting of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) was “fruitful and coherent,” said Sunday in Kuwait Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni.
The minister said that there were convergence of positions between the OAPEC member states on the evolution of the global oil market, which would strengthen the organization’s position as a key player on the world petroleum scene and its relations with other energy organizations.
The meeting allowed the member states to examine and debate the outcomes and recommendations of the OAPEC technical committees in the light of the developments in the global oil market, said Guitouni on the sidelines of the ministerial meeting.
The participants focused on regional issues, OAPEC activities and the preparations for the 11th Arab Energy Conference, in addition to the project of OAPEC data bank and other issues related to environment and climate.
OAPEC is an Arab intergovernmental organization founded in 1968 by Kuwait, Libya and Saudi Arabia. Algeria joined in 1972.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony