APS : Wednesday, 14 December 2016
BLIDA- The next meeting of the Algerian-Nigerian High Joint Commission “will open promising prospects” for the two countries, Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra said Wednesday in Blida (50-km south of Algiers).
“The meeting of the Algerian-Nigerian High Joint Commission, to be held in the few coming days, will open promising prospects for the two countries in various areas,” Lamamra told the press during the visit paid by the Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, to the farm of Bellat Brothers in Boufarik.
The minister also underlined the relations of complementarity between Algeria and Nigeria.
On Tuesday, Nigeria’s Vice President Yemi Osinbajo said that Algeria and Nigeria are linked by longstanding relations, strengthened by the different agreements concluded within the framework of the High Joint Commission.
The Nigerian Vice President arrived Tuesday in Algiers for a two-day official visit to strengthen the ties of friendship between the two countries.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار