APS : Thursday, 23 February 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Public Works and Transport Boujemaa Talai agreed, Thursday in Algiers, with Italian ambassador Pasquale Ferrara on the need to relaunch the Algerian-Italian joint committee on public works, said the Ministry in a statement.
During the discussions, the two sides agreed on the necessity to relaunch the action of the joint technical committee in the field of public works, with a view to strengthening partnership and developing a future programme of action in training, management and the building of roads, said the statement.
The two sides also examined means to strengthen cooperation and partnership between the two countries in the field of public works and transport.
Talai hailed the close relations between the two countries and the mutual trust, as well as the projects achieved by the Italian companies in Algeria within the framework of joint ventures, especially in some sections of the East-West motorway.
For his part, Ferrara underlined the close relations between Algeria and Italy and stressed the need to encourage the creation of joint ventures.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan