APS : Sunday, 06 May 2018
ANNABA- Minister of Tourism and Craft Industry Abdelkader Benmessaoud has underlined, Sunday in Annaba (600-km east of Algiers), the need encourage investment in the field of tourism and provide quality
training to promote Algeria destination.
During his working and inspection visit to renovation projects at Djenane El Bey Square, the minister stressed the need to encourage tourism projects in order promote Algeria as a top tourist destination.
In this regard, Benmessaoud recalled the State’s efforts to boost the sector of tourism, in accordance with the instructions of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
The minister highlighted the assets of Annaba region, as well as its rich heritage and underlined the need to develop it.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum