APS : MONDAY 15 JANUARY 2018
ORAN-Nearly 600 operators in the energy field will take part in the 8th North African Petroleum Exhibition and Conferences (NAPEC 2018) scheduled for 25-28 March in Oran, organizers announced Monday.
The operators, composed of companies working in technologies and services used in the oil and gas industry, will represent 40 countries, notably African ones, said the source.
The event includes an international professional exhibition dedicated to the activities of providers of equipment and technology solutions used in the exploration, production and marketing of hydrocarbons.
A series of conferences will be held by representatives of international oil groups and companies specialized in the oil and gas industry. The conferences will focus on the development of technologies related to the oil and gas industry, energy transition, markets, energy marketing and others issues.
Workshops and roundtables on investment and partnership are also scheduled.
The 8th NAPEC brings a novelty, namely a workshop dedicated to young Algerian senior executives in the oil and gas industry as well as new graduates in the field as part of an exchange with the experts on a set of issues like the future of energy in the world.
The 7th NAPEC, held last March in Oran, was marked by the participation of 550 international operators. It recorded nearly 25,000 visitors.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea