APS : Saturday, 25 February 2017
ORAN-The National Tourism Office (ONAT) will take part in the International Trade Show of Berlin -ITB- (Germany) on 8-12 March, ONAT announced Saturday in Oran.
ONAT will lead a delegation made up of 10 public and private trade agencies and two craftsmen who will exhibit Algerian traditional crafts, the Office’s director of Administration and means Medjdoub Mourad said on the sidelines of the SIAHA 2017 exhibition, which will wrap up Saturday evening in Oran.
As part of a program draw up for the year 2017, ONAT’s will partake in several international tourist events in Milan (Italy), Tunis and Paris (France) with a view to promoting “the Algeria destination,” stated the same official.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister