Naftal-Polish partner in very advanced discussions to set up LPG kits factory
APS : Monday, 23 January 2017
ALGIERS- The National Company of Oil Products Marketing and Distribution (Naftal) is in “very advanced” discussions with a Polish operator to set up a factory that will manufacture kits of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), the company’s CEO Hocine Rizou announced Monday in Algiers.
This factory will be set up in the province of Mascara. Discussions have also been launched with many various domestic operators that will be involved in this project as industrial subcontractors, Rizou told the press on the sidelines of a visit to the gas cylinder manufacturing plant in Kouba.
As regards the Algerian-Polish project, the same official said this was a “heavy” but “profitable” project for the company and the national economy as Algeria will stop the import of LPG kits following the delivery of this project.
According to him, Natfal will increase its capacities of conversion to LPG by 20% in 2016 compared with 2015, and intends to achieve 50% by the end of 2017.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia