APS : Monday, 23 January 2017
ALGIERS- The National Company of Oil Products Marketing and Distribution (Naftal) is in “very advanced” discussions with a Polish operator to set up a factory that will manufacture kits of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), the company’s CEO Hocine Rizou announced Monday in Algiers.
This factory will be set up in the province of Mascara. Discussions have also been launched with many various domestic operators that will be involved in this project as industrial subcontractors, Rizou told the press on the sidelines of a visit to the gas cylinder manufacturing plant in Kouba.
As regards the Algerian-Polish project, the same official said this was a “heavy” but “profitable” project for the company and the national economy as Algeria will stop the import of LPG kits following the delivery of this project.
According to him, Natfal will increase its capacities of conversion to LPG by 20% in 2016 compared with 2015, and intends to achieve 50% by the end of 2017.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart