Minister of Industry and Mining Abdesslam Bouchouareb presents investment opportunities in Algeria to Finnish operators
APS : Tuesday, 22 November 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Industry and Mining Abdesslam Bouchouareb has presented to Finnish Minister of Agriculture and Environment Kimmo Tiilikainen the investment opportunities in Algeria, inviting Finnish operators to get involved in partnership projects in the country, said Tuesday the Ministry in a statement.
The two ministers examined investment opportunities in the Algerian market following the reforms undertaken by the Government to improve the investment and business climate, said the statement.
The Finnish delegation expressed interest in investing in Algeria, particularly in the fields of farm mechanisation, renewable energies, waste management and water resources.
The Finnish minister, who is accompanied by a delegation of businessmen, signed Sunday with Minister of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fishing Abdesslam Chelghoum a memorandum of understanding on plant protection and plant quarantine.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles