APS : Tuesday, 22 November 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Industry and Mining Abdesslam Bouchouareb has presented to Finnish Minister of Agriculture and Environment Kimmo Tiilikainen the investment opportunities in Algeria, inviting Finnish operators to get involved in partnership projects in the country, said Tuesday the Ministry in a statement.
The two ministers examined investment opportunities in the Algerian market following the reforms undertaken by the Government to improve the investment and business climate, said the statement.
The Finnish delegation expressed interest in investing in Algeria, particularly in the fields of farm mechanisation, renewable energies, waste management and water resources.
The Finnish minister, who is accompanied by a delegation of businessmen, signed Sunday with Minister of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fishing Abdesslam Chelghoum a memorandum of understanding on plant protection and plant quarantine.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart