APS : Tuesday, 22 November 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Industry and Mining Abdesslam Bouchouareb has presented to Finnish Minister of Agriculture and Environment Kimmo Tiilikainen the investment opportunities in Algeria, inviting Finnish operators to get involved in partnership projects in the country, said Tuesday the Ministry in a statement.
The two ministers examined investment opportunities in the Algerian market following the reforms undertaken by the Government to improve the investment and business climate, said the statement.
The Finnish delegation expressed interest in investing in Algeria, particularly in the fields of farm mechanisation, renewable energies, waste management and water resources.
The Finnish minister, who is accompanied by a delegation of businessmen, signed Sunday with Minister of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fishing Abdesslam Chelghoum a memorandum of understanding on plant protection and plant quarantine.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina