APS : Friday, 15 April 2016
WASHINGTON (U.S.A)- Minister of Finance, Abderrahmane Benkhalfa participated Thursday, in Washington, in the G24 meeting, devoted to the review of global growth prospects and the ways to secure international financial system.
During the meeting held behind closed doors, the Finance ministers who represent this inter-governmental group, made up of emerging and developing countries focused on the implementation of a global financial safety net able to face liquidity problems.
This mechanism must rely on the financial resources of the International of the Monetary Fund (IMF) and multilateral development banks, which are called to play a vital role in financing investment projects in developing countries.
During this meeting, the debate focused on the IMF’s main role in this mechanism, and the measures to be taken by the fund to meet needs of short-term liquidity of developing countries.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار