APS : WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL 2018
PARIS (France)- France on Wednesday expressed its “most sincere” condolences to the victims’ families and the Algerian authorities following the crash of a military aircraft in Boufarik,
Blida (50km south of Algiers).
“Following the accident of an Algerian military transport aircraft, which crashed near the air base of Boufarik, France expresses its most sincere condolences to the families of the victims and the Algerian authorities,” said the spokesman of the French ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Agnes Von Der Muhl.
France “assures them of its solidarity and sympathy.”
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification