APS : WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL 2018
PARIS (France)- France on Wednesday expressed its “most sincere” condolences to the victims’ families and the Algerian authorities following the crash of a military aircraft in Boufarik,
Blida (50km south of Algiers).
“Following the accident of an Algerian military transport aircraft, which crashed near the air base of Boufarik, France expresses its most sincere condolences to the families of the victims and the Algerian authorities,” said the spokesman of the French ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Agnes Von Der Muhl.
France “assures them of its solidarity and sympathy.”
- Algeria offers condolences on deadly stampede at Indonesian stadium
- Burkina Faso: Foreign ministry closely monitors situation of national community
- MOU on political consultations between Algeria, Thailand
- Tourism: Algeria, Mauritania ink cooperation agreement
- Algeria-EU: 4th annual high-level energy dialogue meeting on October 10 in Algiers