APS : Thursday, 12 May 2016
ALGIERS-Minister of National Solidarity, the Family and Women Affairs Mounia Meslem Si Amer will represent Algeria at the works of the ministerial forum of the “Women Deliver”
Conference 2016 to be held between 16 and 19 May 2016 in Copenhagen (Denmark), the ministry said in a communiqué.
The conference is the largest global gathering on the health of girls and women, their rights and well-being, the same source stated.
It will bring together political leaders, lawyers, journalists, researchers and civil society players from many continents.
The main aim of the conference is to discuss means to implement Sustainable development goals (SDGs) relating to girls and women, with a special focus on maternal, sexual and reproductive health, as well as rights to equality, education and economic empowerment.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization