APS : Tuesday, 26 April 2016
WASHINGTON-A meeting on investment opportunities in Algeria will be held at the U.S. Congress on Wednesday, said Tuesday the Embassy of Algeria in Washington, the United States of America.
The meeting aims at highlighting to the US business community Algeria’s economic and investment potentials, Ambassador Madjid Bouguerratold APS.
During the meeting, the improvement of the business climate in Algeria and the different incentives to encourage investment will be underlined.
The meeting will be held at the initiative of Algerian Embassy in Washingtonand the US-Algerian Business Council(USABC).
It will be marked by the participation of Algeria Caucusat the US Congress.
Algeria Caucus is a parliamentary friendship group, comprising democratic and republican elected representatives of the two houses of the US Congress, with the aim to strengthen relations between Algeria and the United States.
About twenty US leading companies, including some that are operating or have already worked in Algeria, like Anadarko, Halliburtonand Boeing, will participate in the meeting.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister