APS : Wednesday, 02 November 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Training and Professional Education Mohamed Mebarki will take part Thursday in Marseilles, France, in the 12th Mediterranean Economic Rendezvous, to be held under the theme “the effects of Digital Development on the Labour Market in the Mediterranean,” the ministry said Wednesday in a statement.
During the meeting to be attended by ministers, academics and experts, Mebarki will make an address about human resources training to develop industry and digital economy, in response to the labour market.
The debates at the Marseilles meeting, organized by the Mediterranean Institute and the Circle of Economists, will focus on the “contribution of digital technology in the development of Mediterranean countries” and the making of “public incentive policies,” the statement said.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister