APS : Sunday, 21 January 2018
ALGIERS-Maltese Foreign Minister Carmelo Abela on Sunday expressed his country’s willingness to strengthen multifaceted cooperation with Algeria following a meeting with Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel.
In a statement to the press, Abela said that the meeting was an opportunity to “discuss bilateral relations,” and expressed his country’s willingness to “establish a fruitful cooperation with Algeria in various fields, notably trade, business and other economic sectors.”
The meeting took place on the sidelines of the 14th Conference of the foreign ministers of the 5+5 Dialogue countries.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied