APS : Thursday, 01 October 2020
ALGIERS- The national company of gas and electricity SONELGAZ will dispatch this evening a team of 13 technicians of its subsidiary SPE, headed by the subsidiary’s first official, to participate in the repair
of a failure that occurred in the power plant supplying Tripoli, said Thursday, in Algiers, the group’s CEO Chaher Boulakhras.
This action comes following the instructions of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune who received Wednesday a phone call from Chairman of the Presidential Council of Libya’s Government of National Accord (GNA) Fayez Al-Sarraj, asking him for “an urgent aid to repair a failure in the power plant supplying Tripoli.”
President Tebboune responded favorably to this request and ordered the minister of Energy to dispatch on Thursday a technical team of Sonelgaz to the capital of this brotherly country, according to a communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
“We will dispatch this evening to Tripoli a team of 13 technicians of the Algerian company of gas and electricity (SPE), headed by the subsidiary’s CEO, to diagnose this failure and assess the situation of the plant in order to repair it,” Boulakhras told the press.
- Boukadoum received by Libyan Prime Minister
- Boukadoum on trip to Libya Monday
- Bandug Conference has marked the beginning of Algerian participation in international forums
- Djerad participates, in Brazzaville, at investiture of Congolese President
- Cooperation: Algeria, Cameroon to create Business Council