APS : Thursday, 29 September 2022
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra received, Thursday in Algiers, Minister of Agriculture of the Federal Republic of Russia, Dimitri Patrushev at the head of the Russian
delegation which took part in the 10th session of the Algerian-Russian Joint Governmental Commission of economic, commercial, scientific and technical cooperation, said the ministry in a statement.
[ecr] During this meeting, the two parties welcomed the main results of the Joint Governmental Commission which wrapped up Wednesday in Algiers, the same source said.
“The success of this session reflects the strong willingness of both countries’ presidents to strengthen relations of friendship and cooperation between Algeria and Russia ,” said Lamamra.
The Russian minister said that his country attaches great importance to the strategic nature of its relations with Algeria to strengthen them in all areas and is committed to monitoring the implementation of decisions and recommendations resulting from the work of the 10th session of the Joint Algerian-Russian Governmental Commission, concluded the source.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia