APS : Thursday, 29 September 2022
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra received, Thursday in Algiers, Minister of Agriculture of the Federal Republic of Russia, Dimitri Patrushev at the head of the Russian
delegation which took part in the 10th session of the Algerian-Russian Joint Governmental Commission of economic, commercial, scientific and technical cooperation, said the ministry in a statement.
[ecr] During this meeting, the two parties welcomed the main results of the Joint Governmental Commission which wrapped up Wednesday in Algiers, the same source said.
“The success of this session reflects the strong willingness of both countries’ presidents to strengthen relations of friendship and cooperation between Algeria and Russia ,” said Lamamra.
The Russian minister said that his country attaches great importance to the strategic nature of its relations with Algeria to strengthen them in all areas and is committed to monitoring the implementation of decisions and recommendations resulting from the work of the 10th session of the Joint Algerian-Russian Governmental Commission, concluded the source.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization