APS : Tuesday, 05 April 2022
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra and his Polish counterpart Zbigniew Rau stressed on Tuesday the necessity of strengthening and extending the bilateral
relations uniting the two countries in various fields, said a ministerial statement.
The two ministers, said the source, met on the sidelines of the visit paid by the delegation of the Arab Contact Group to Warsaw (Poland), led by Ramtane Lamamra, alongside his Jordanian, Sudanese, Iraqi and Egyptian counterparts, as well as the Arab League’s Secretary-General, to hold discussions with the parties to the conflict and contribute to a diplomatic solution to the crisis in Ukraine.
On this occasion, the two sides reviewed “the state of the bilateral relations between Algeria and Poland,” stressing the necessity of strengthening them and expanding them to various fields,” added the source.
The two ministers “agreed to exchange bilateral visits and intensify contacts and consultations on regional and international issues of common interest.”
Lamamra seized this opportunity to renew “Algeria’s thanks to Poland for the efforts made by this country’s authorities to facilitate the repatriation of the Algerian nationals of Ukraine.”
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune