APS : Thursday, 18 February 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of energy Salah Khebri has received, Thursday in Algiers, Jordanian Ambassador to Algeria Ahmad Jaradat, with whom he discussed cooperation between the two countries in the field of energy.
During the meeting, the Jordanian ambassador “insisted on achieving the cooperation actions identified by the national hydrocarbon company SONATRACH and a delegation of Jordanian business managers operating in the field, especially for the supply of Jordan with Algerian liquefied natural gas (LNG) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) as well as fuel distribution and storage in Jordan,” said the Energy Ministry in a statement.
For his part, Khebri underlined the excellent relations between Algeria and Jordan.
“The discussions between SONATRACH and Jordanian business managers are fruitful,” he said, and hoped that the cooperation actions identified by the two sides would be implemented as soon as possible.”
The Jordanian ambassador handed over an invitation to Khebri to participate in the 2nd International Energy Summit, to be held in Jordan’s Amman on 16 and 17 Mai.
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart