APS : Thursday, 20 July 2017
ALGIERS – Ministry of Industry and Mines, Mahdjoub Bedda, received Wednesday in Algiers Italy’s ambassador Pasquale Ferrara who voiced the willingness of the Italian car manufacturer Fiat Chrysler
to settle in Algeria through a project of car assembly unit, said Thursday a communiqué of the ministry.
Accompanied by a delegation of Fiat Chrysler, Ferrara said that the Italian car manufacturer had already started prospecting to select Algerian subcontractors for this project, said the source.
Bedda who welcomed this perspective, said that “the project may be taken to the concrete step after the finalization of the specifications.”
The minister stressed that his ministry was “ready to accompany the projects part of the government strategy.”
The two officials have also discussed other possibilities of partnerships in the different fields, emphasizing the priorities of his sector, notably the development of SMEs/SMIs and subcontractors to accompany the government’s car industry policy.
The Italian ambassador underlined his country willingness to develop the bilateral relations, inviting the Italian economic operators to invest in Algeria, concluded the communiqué.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار