APS : Sunday 07 July 2019
NIAMEY- The investment opportunities will arise for all the Algerian economic operators once the African Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA) comes into effect,
said Sunday in Niamey (Niger) Trade Minister Said Djellab.
“The opportunity will arise for all our economic operators once this zone is launched in its operational phase,” said Djellab in a statement to the press on the sidelines of the 12th Extraordinary Summit of the African Union (AU) Heads of State and Government, held in Niger’s capital.
Underlining that Algeria was among the first signatories of this agreement, Djellab said that this zone aims at “increasing intra-African exchanges and developing partnerships.”
He added that “all tools are ready for facilitation of intra-African exchanges and partnership,” pointing out that Algeria “will present tariff list.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization