APS : Tuesday, 02 August 2016
ALGIERS – The interest rate subsidies for the investment loans for the Algerian companies which conventions were signed since early January 2016, is now set at 3%, said an executive decree published in the Official Journal.
Fixing the level, the conditions and modalities for obtaining the interest rate subsidies, the decree comes in application of the Finance Act 2016. But it doesn’t cover the investments made in the regions of High Plateaus and South as well as the job creation support measures (ANSEJ, CNAC and ANGEM), which are ruled by special texts.
“The rate and the duration of interest rate subsidies, set at 3% and for 5 years are granted in accordance with the nature of the eligible activities and the loan requested,” said the decree.
The priority activities from the sectors of industry, agriculture, fisheries and tourism as well as the sectors of new technologies and digital are granted 3% subsidies of interest rate.
The activities of the other sectors are established by the ministry of finances and the concerned ministries.
For the rest of the eligible investments, the interest rate subsidies are set at 2%.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony