APS : Monday, 26 November 2018
ALGIERS- The International Transport and Logistics Exhibition (Logistical 2018), to be held from 26 to 29 September, was inaugurated Monday, in Algiers, by Minister of Trade Said Djellab.
During his visit to the different stands, the minister called on the exhibitors to facilitate exportation through the contribution of the different modes of freight transport and of logistics.
In this regard, he stressed, to the representatives of road, maritime and rail transport companies as well other operators, the need to contribute to the promotion of the country’s exports by reducing costs and time limits in a competitive framework.
At Air Algerie stand, he enquired about the evolution of the framework agreement on air transport of goods intended for export, signed, one week ago, between his ministry and Air Algerie’s cargo subsidiary.
In this regard, this subsidiary’s director general Yahia Hasnaoui underlined the conclusion of agreements between the Air Company and economic operators as part of weekly goods exports to Nouakchott (Mauritania).
He also said that exports of fruits and vegetables through this subsidiary increased by 20% compared with 2017.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum