APS : Saturday, 05 March 2016
AIN-DEFLA (Algeria)- Lithuanian cyclist Tomas Vaitkus, from Nasr-Dubai team, won Saturday the first stage of the International Tour of Oran (432-km west of Algiers), the second event of the Grand Tour of Algeria (GTAC-2016).
In the first stage, a 12O-Km section between Zeralda and Ain-Defla, the Lithuanian clocked 3:21:06, ahead of Algerian Nassim Saidi, from national team, and Eritrean Tesfom Okubmariam.
The Lithuanian won the leader’s yellow jersey in addition to the best sprinter’s red jersey.
The polka dot jersey of the best climber went to Eritrean Tesfom while the best hopeful’s white jersey was won by Algerian Nassim Saidi.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied