APS : Saturday, 28 April 2018
ORAN- Agreements for the purchase of modern equipment to develop textile industry were signed in the 2nd International Textile and Fashion Fair “Textile-Expo”, which wrapped up Saturday at Mohamed Benahmed exhibition hall of Oran (432-km west of Algiers).
These agreements, signed with foreign and local companies and professionals, will greatly contribute to develop textile industry particularly concerning the transfer of technology in mechanization, creation of wealth and jobs and the reduction of import bill, said the event’s organizers.
The Fair was attended by 3,000 professionals, including industrials, representatives of textile companies and young project holders who want to create companies in weaving, clothing and others.
About 6,000 visitors visited the fair notably professionals and stakeholders of textile as well as foreign and national companies which established partnership relations to improve the quality and enable the Algerian brand to become leader in the national market.
Organized by the company “CGcom events,” the fair was marked by the participation of 100 national exhibitors and 50 foreign companies from Tunisia, Morocco, China, India, USA, Turkey and Pakistan.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum