APS : Sunday, 09 October 2016
ALGIERS- The seventh international show of renewable energy, clean energies and sustainable development will be held in October (24-26) in Oran (432-km west of Algiers), organizers said.
The event will see a “very active” participation of the energy sector, mainly through two major companies, namely Sonatrach and Sonelgaz, with their subsidiaries, the organizers stressed in a statement.
The water resources and environment sector, with its agencies and firms, the ministry of Industry and Mines, which is directly concerned with this year’s theme: “Renewable Energies Industry in the Service of Diversified and Competitive Economy,” will also take part in the show.
Agriculture, higher education and scientific research as well as the major economic players of the field will also attend the event, to be held at the Convention Centre of Oran, according to the source.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار