APS : Sunday, 04 July 2021
ORAN- About 30 partnership agreements in the fiels of industry, construction and public works were signed in the 3rd International Investment Exhibition, which wrapped up Sunday at the Center
of Conventions “Mohamed Benahmed” of Oran.
In a statement to APS, the exhibitions’ commissioners Ahmed Haniche pointed out that about 30 partnership agreements were signed between the local operators and others with foreign operators working in Algeria in several fields, like engineering industry, industrial subcontracting, industrial textile, construction and public works.
These agreements concern the creation of joint companies, the expansion of the companies’ activity and the creation of branches in the country’s West, like Oran, Sidi Bel Abbes and Mascara and other branches specialized in the construction and public works in the West of the country, added the source.
This four-day economic event was marked by the presence of professionals whose number exceeded 6,000, as well as large crowds of students and project-holders who plan to create micro-enterprises in several fields, said the official.
A total of 87 Algerian and foreign exhibitors participated in this exhibition that comprises three exhibitions devoted to “real estate, construction and public works,” “industry and subcontracting” and “transport and logistics.”
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune